NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name)

+2
Ev
mrnarna
6 posters

Go down

Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 Empty Design Line IS Crown Lynn

Post  KiwiCoastal Mon 21 Jul - 12:09

Thank you so much for that Ev. You're so helpful! That solves the mystery! The "bread plates" are a slightly more golden colour than the honey of the cups and are backstamped "Made in New Zealand. The whole thing came together so I presume a set.

KiwiCoastal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-17

Back to top Go down

Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 Empty Pictures of Crown Lynn Design Line cup and saucer

Post  KiwiCoastal Mon 21 Jul - 13:43

I was having troubles uploading images, so hope you don't mind I posted on your facebook and now I can (hopefully) use those image URLS here on this forum
1) Design Line Cup and saucer see https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671058809636666&set=o.336985416421646&type=1&theater

2) Design Line saucer back stamp see https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671059899636557&set=o.336985416421646&type=1&theater

(cup has same exact back stamp)

Is it OK to post images on your facebook and cross refer like this as I have about a dozen Petra images to upload and would have to use the same method, is this OK? It would be better if they show right here on the page without clicking, but I cant seem to insert an image.

KiwiCoastal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-17

Back to top Go down

Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name) - Page 2 Empty Re: Design Line made in New Zealand (No idea of pattern name)

Post  Ev Mon 21 Jul - 14:23

Thanks and the links are fine.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum