NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptyYesterday at 19:37 by Maryr

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptyYesterday at 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptySat 27 Apr - 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023

Go down

pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 Empty The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023

Post  Ev Wed 22 Mar - 8:41

This will be such fun as people are coming from far and wide.
It will be like a reunion of collectors that have become firm friends over the years Very Happy
Really looking forward to it !!

https://www.facebook.com/hamclmarket
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17731
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 Empty Re: The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023

Post  Ev Tue 28 Mar - 14:30

Enjoyed this Market in so many ways!
The stalls were spread out and so easy to see everything!
There was no pushing and shoving as there was plenty of room to move.
I knew just about everyone there and it took 2 hours to get half way around.
There were tables and chairs outside and a Coffee Truck and a Food Truck.
It was great to have a rest after a couple of hours.
I met many people that I only knew by name, so that was a real treat.
There would have been around 25 stalls all filled with NZ Pottery, mainly Crown Lynn Very Happy
I loved every minute of it and thanks to my niece who took me down to Hamilton xx

This is what I bought Cool

pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 Hamilt10

This is what I was gifted :O

pottery - The Hamilton Crown Lynn and NZ Pottery Market is on 25th March 2023 Hamilt11
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17731
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum