NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptyYesterday at 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptyYesterday at 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green

3 posters

Go down

Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green Empty Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green

Post  jesscorbettnz Sat 5 Feb - 19:26

From my mum's collection:

Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green Img_2027

Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green Img_2028

jesscorbettnz

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-02-03

http://jesscorbett.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green Empty Re: Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green

Post  Ev Sat 5 Feb - 19:41

Saw this pattern in the Crown Lynn Pattern book at the Auckland Museum ...
so that means that I will have the Pattern name and number.... hmmm but which scratch
.. I didn't have time to do little drawings of all of the patterns.
Savoy 186 I noted has pic of Large Flowers .....
maybe perhaps and until I check it out again I can't be sure!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17728
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green Empty Re: Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green

Post  Ev Mon 21 Oct - 7:11

This pattern with big gold and brown flowers and a brown rim band is called Ballerina Gold d330 and it has primrose 3019 cups to match.
Thanks for JanPots help on this one!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 27 Jul - 15:41

Found a similar pattern today that has an all over pattern and gold and dark green flowers. 

Unknown pattern ~ Is Ballerina Gold d330 Plus Cameo Bronze and Cameo Green Dscf3131
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Thu 28 Jul - 6:51

Ev... That's cameo green and cameo gold. When there is no outer band.☺ you found the pattern at the Portage Trust I think .? Janice
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2110
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 28 Jul - 7:33

Thanks so much Janice !!!
I kept looking for ballerinas. 
Yes it is Cameo Bronze d668 which has gold and green flowers!!
Well now I have 3 side plates and can see the colourings and relate to it properly Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum