NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~

5 posters

Go down

Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~

Post  Ev Tue 24 Jan - 18:27

Fav opshop hasn't had any boxes to rake thru since they went up market sometime last year and Crown Lynn is noticably expensive now Razz
But I found heaps today ... colour glaze shape 25 cups ... b&b's ... could have got a lot more eg: white apollo and patterns that we already have, but I resisted lmaooooo
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17667
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Some more no name patterns for gallery - include Castella and Sunrise Rust ~

Post  Ev Thu 2 Feb - 16:40

5th photo .... reto big orange flower - I saw a part dinner set in this pattern.
Plates, saucers, tea cups and bowls. Only had Kelston Ceramics on the base.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Sun 12 Jan - 15:49

http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns/U-V-W-X-Y-Z/violetta-d246-pic_3513.htm
Hi Ev can you check , The gallery has voiletta d246- from reading the patterns book - I think this one is Castella D383 - what do you think?
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 12 Jan - 16:08

I think that you are 100% correct!
Violetta is on a Clover background and has Rusticanna cups that match .... which put me on the wrong pottery path. I've since learnt that Rusticanna is a very dark brown colour!
Castella has Tan as a pattern colour on a Low Sol background [white] and Rust cups that match and this pattern is exactly like that description.
Thank you Janice :bowdown:
I will correct my mistake.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Sun 12 Jan - 16:29

Another bites the dust! only (how many?) more pages of the patterns book to find example for ? I have another to come soon the "brown version of topic" being westfield I think from memory... Very Happy 
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum