NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptyYesterday at 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptyYesterday at 16:22 by Ev

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptySun 28 Apr - 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptySat 27 Apr - 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams? It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory

3 posters

Go down

Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory Empty Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams? It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory

Post  Thelma Sat 15 Jan - 17:08

I finally found the jug I mentioned in an earlier post, been searching through the boxes, turns out it was in a cupboard all along. I am sure it is laughing at me....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the base with number 6055 and Made in New Zealand

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory Empty Re: Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams? It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory

Post  Ev Sat 15 Jan - 17:43

Thanks Thelma, we will have to get Heather to check her notes to see if it has been made at Luke Adams. It certainly looks like the Ballins shape laughing jug Wink
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17733
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory Empty Re: Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams? It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory

Post  HeatherT Mon 17 Jan - 22:22

Thelma's 6055 'ring neck jug' is Titian from April 1979.
HeatherT
HeatherT

Number of posts : 874
Interests: : Crown Lynn animals, swans and vases
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Titian - Is this 6055 jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?  It is Crown Lynn made at the Titian factory Empty Is this jug Crown Lynn/Luke Adams?

Post  Thelma Mon 17 Jan - 22:58

Thanks so much for that Heather. Very Happy I had a feeling the glaze was a bit too unlike the other items pictured.
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum