NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptyToday at 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~

2 posters

Go down

Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ Empty Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~

Post  Cat-a-lat Wed 29 Feb - 17:24

I can't see this pattern anywhere in the gallery, does anyone know it?
Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ Dsc08712

Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ Brown_10
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ Empty Re: Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~

Post  Ev Thu 1 Mar - 6:50

Flower Power Wink
Don't think I've ever seen this pattern Cat - I will put it into the No Names Gallery.
Thank you Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17729
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~ Empty Re: Tahiti d667 is the Chocolate with green & orangy flowers ~

Post  Cat-a-lat Thu 1 Mar - 7:04

Awesome, I'd love to see the plates for this design geek Guess I'll keep searching ;-)

Last edited by Cat-a-lat on Thu 1 Mar - 7:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ambiguity)
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 1 Mar - 9:34

I have seen this pattern, just didn't recognise it with two rows of flowers on the cup!
Here is a link to a plate on Trade Me -
http://www.trademe.co.nz/pottery-glass/porcelain-pottery/crown-lynn/plates-platters/auction-453431677.htm
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Thu 1 Mar - 10:02

Very cool, thanks!
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 1 Feb - 11:17

This pattern in orange and yellow on Tea Pot Brown is Tahiti d667 using shapes 3041, 4029 and 771/5 and was made in trios only.
I can only wonder if this was made in more colours?
I have the green and orange like Cat's one, has anyone seen any other colours?

Not to mix this pattern up with Tahiti d577 which has a white background and a ring of these flowers around the edge different colours.

We really need to sort this out arghhhhhhh
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 4 Jun - 8:18

I'm going with the Tahiti d667 for this pattern and I'm sure  that the other colours on a white background are the Tahiti d577 and there may be 6 different colour combinations and I will go with that too.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum