NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tea pot ID help please. This was made by David Griffith
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyToday at 7:18 by Ev

» LARGE POTTERY WALL HANGING VESSEL - HELP TO ID MAKER
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 22:24 by Leesyloubee

» HELP TO ID MAKER MARK - WALL HANGING VESSEL it is Stephen Carter
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 22:23 by Leesyloubee

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 12:05 by Maryr

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 12:03 by Maryr

» Orange Air NZ pattern no namer
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 11:06 by Ev

» Denise Wellsford
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 10:42 by Ev

» Waimea Pottery
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 10:36 by Ev

» Janet Rogers
plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession EmptyYesterday at 10:29 by Ev

Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession

3 posters

Go down

plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession Empty Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession

Post  Ev Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:05

We are not alone Twisted Evil
Gee I wonder what a couple of those pattern names are .... shucks I'm so obsessed with pattern names What a Face

http://rubiesandruffles.blogspot.co.nz/
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17753
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession Empty Re: Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession

Post  Cat-a-lat Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 21:15

I see she's got the bowl in that chinese lantern style *itches to turn it over to look for a backstamp*
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession Empty arg

Post  arg Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 14:57

i like the colours. which is the one with the chinese lantern style pattern?

arg

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

plate - Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession Empty Re: Hahaa Rubies and Ruffles has a Crown Lynn plate obsession

Post  Cat-a-lat Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 16:57

Chinese lantern flower pattern I should have said, there's a topic about it on site here, it's only partially showing on the blog site, the apollo bowl at the bottom of the photo.

here http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t2755-apollo-chinese-lantern-duo
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum