Latest topics
» Titian Studio Teardrop dish
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptySun 16 Jun - 22:23 by Titiangirl

» Merilyn Wiseman
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptySun 16 Jun - 8:10 by Ev

» I found a Crown Lynn Ironstone Handpainted Made In Philippines today!!
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptySat 15 Jun - 18:37 by JanPots

» Fridge water cooler on T Me
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptySat 15 Jun - 7:43 by JanPots

» Crown Lynn car ashtrays
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptyFri 14 Jun - 19:56 by Ev

» Pomander Shape 1301
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptyFri 14 Jun - 19:53 by Ev

» Sharing the Love Exhibition and Auction at ASP
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptyThu 13 Jun - 10:58 by Ev

» Montrose Pat No. 612
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptyThu 13 Jun - 8:07 by Ev

» four digit castware mug 1190 lighthouse symbol
An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn EmptyWed 12 Jun - 17:57 by JanPots

An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn

Go down

An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn Empty An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn

Post  Ev on Sun 11 Nov - 7:25

http://jdh.oxfordjournals.org/content/25/4/414.short?rss=1
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 14158
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://www.newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn Empty Re: An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn

Post  DaSiEm on Sun 13 Jan - 17:35

Not sure if I actually like that article. I'll have to reread when it's not 30 degrees inside and out.

'Self-assigned saviours' indeed...
DaSiEm
DaSiEm

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Back to top Go down

An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn Empty Re: An article from the Journal of Design History about Crown Lynn

Post  mumof1 on Sun 13 Jan - 18:21

Not sure I like that article either DaSiEm, they obviously are not kiwis who have had the pleasure of beholding Crown Lynn in person ! sunny
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum