NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose

4 posters

Go down

Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Empty Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose

Post  Glenys Mon 25 Feb - 21:22

I couldn't find this pattern.
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Img_0120Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Img_0119
THis one is Gingham blue.
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Cl_gin10Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Cl_gin11
Here is a cup saucer and plate of Moonglow, I put this in the cup and saucer topic.
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Cl_apo10Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Cl_apo11
A picture of a Kashmir rose plate.Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Cl_for10Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Cl_for11
Oh boy, I've had a wonderful 2 days! Lots of other treasures as well. :loveit:

Last edited by Ev on Mon 27 Jun - 13:53; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong photo)

Glenys

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Empty Re: Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose

Post  Marl474 Tue 26 Feb - 11:19

The top picture is like Saraband d578. I have a picture of it but as it was lifted from trademe, I can't post it here. The one I have has a brown ring around the inner rim. cheers, marl
Marl474
Marl474

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Empty Re: Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose

Post  Glenys Tue 26 Feb - 14:57

Send it by private message to Ev so she can check it out.

Glenys

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 26 Feb - 18:35

Ev tries to see every post posted, but there is there odd occasion that I miss one Wink

We don't have Blue Gingham Glenys, so that will go into the Gallery thank you Very Happy

I will have to do some research for the first pattern as Marl says that Saraband has a brown rim ring ......
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 28 Feb - 9:02

Can only find Saraband with a brown ring, so ....... will add this to the Gallery noting that it doesn't have a brown ring. At least I will be able to find it again if we do come across a ringless version. It could be in the Patterns Book at the Museum ....?
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Empty Moonglow in Blue on Apollo

Post  Kat & Co. Mon 27 Jun - 13:48

23cmd Moonglow in blue with the same backstamp as above(with no number)
Blue Gingham and Saraband without the brown ring, plus Moonglow orange and blue and Kashmir Rose Img_4828
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2311
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 27 Jun - 13:55

So Awesome thanks Kat as this is Moonglow Blue d229 cheers
New patterns are like Taniwha teeth now so this is really special Cool
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: