NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery

3 posters

Go down

crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery Empty Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery

Post  Glenys Mon 25 Mar - 21:11

Here's an old pattern no 146 for you! Very Happy
It's a very worn example. That's three very narrow gold rings on the white band.
The backstamp is simply gorgeous and in gold. Hope it will do until someone finds a pristine one!
crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery Cl_ric10crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery Cl_ric11

Glenys

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery Empty Re: Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery

Post  Ev Tue 26 Mar - 9:56

Excellent Glenys!
I remember this pattern from way back in my early childhood and have seen pieces, but none with a backstamp cheers
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17667
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery Empty Re: Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery

Post  Glenys Tue 26 Mar - 11:25

I'm looking for backstamps more and more these days. Why else would I have even looked at that plate! There may be one or two more to come yet. I'm still checking the gallery. Very Happy

Glenys

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery Empty Yellow version of Richmond Pat no 146

Post  JanPots Tue 3 Dec - 11:40

I'm just checking my patterns and cant find this one
Yellow version of Richmond Pat no 146
Help !!

crown - Richmond Crown Lynn Pattern no. 146 for the Gallery Wessex10
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 3 Dec - 14:00

It looks the same Janice, just in a different colour.
I have a piece too and will check it out.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17667
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum