NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptyYesterday at 19:37 by Maryr

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptyYesterday at 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptySat 27 Apr - 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes

3 posters

Go down

pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Empty Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes

Post  Kat & Co. Tue 18 Jun - 9:09

Kiwifruit Country,  Te Puke, New Zealand

I just love this cute as kiwifruit.I love you  cat
only the Avo is marked on back: Made in NZ
I dont see the Kiwi shape in the Stewart Range displays
I wonder if they were made just for the Kiwifruit promotion...

pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Kiwifr10
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Kiwifr11
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2311
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Empty Re: Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes

Post  Maryr Sat 14 Sep - 12:28

Kat. Wonderful. Another question answered thank you! For ages someone was trying to sell green dishes as Crown Lynn. They had Made in NZ on the base but weren't CL, and I had no idea who else might have made them. NOW I know! They were like the little pale green dishes you have here with pics on them, but were plain green.
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Empty Re: Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes

Post  Kat & Co. Sat 14 Sep - 13:34

Thanks been wondering for a few years too, then found this thread http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t3079-stewart-pottery-ltd-kitchenware-range & saw them in the Kitchenware Range.
I am hoping one day to find a Pear & Apple in Green...also I have something new in Stewart Pottery..
The Original Earthenware Colonial Range in Green..! Cool 
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Nutmeg10
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Nutmeg11
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Back to top Go down

pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Empty Stewart Pottery Apple

Post  Kat & Co. Tue 19 Nov - 9:27

Yay! this is the Apple I've been looking for..now I'm after a Pear, they have a leaf that sticks out so I expect that they get broken easily...cat
 pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Avo__a10
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes Avo__a11
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat & Co. Thu 30 Sep - 14:53

A couple more kiwifruit these have a stamp thats hard to read with.. :cat 
? New Zealand and South Pacific Puttery

pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes 24328010
pottery - Stewart Pottery 'Kiwifruit Country' Avocado, Apple and Corncob dishes 24351910
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 1 Oct - 8:37

I wonder who ran South Pacific Pottery?
That's a new one to me.
I know of Pacific Originals ...
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17731
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 26 May - 11:31

I checked with Stewart Salisbury about the plain green avocado dishes that have Made in NZ on the base and he replied that they made them for a couple of ladies from Remuera who were selling them.
So definitely made by Stewart Potteries.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Maryr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 28 May - 7:13

It has come to our attention that the Brown Family of Orzel Pottery also made Avocado Dishes for two ladies in Remuera.
They had a small footring and were not marked, but were glazed in a dark green.
We need to find an example please!
Ev
Ev
Admin

JanPots likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum