NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BS? Is anyone able to help please…
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyToday at 16:06 by tabbyland

» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone

2 posters

Go down

bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone Empty Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone

Post  mumof1 Sat 7 Sep - 13:26

bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone Dsc07318
It reminds me a little of Earthstone because of the wider stripe
bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone Dsc07319
and the back. This is a small bowl, about half way between the colour glaze small bowl and a pin dish size. I wonder what the shape number is also?
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2359
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

bowl - Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone Empty Re: Gibpat D642 small bowl - reminds me a little of Earthstone

Post  Ev Sat 7 Sep - 16:44

Thought I already have this, but my one is d644 like this one that Jonno posted ....
the 3rd plate. Interesting to see similar vitrified patterns with similar numbers.
Mine has a wonderful high fired feel to it.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum