NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyToday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyToday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyToday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyYesterday at 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyYesterday at 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535

3 posters

Go down

ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 Empty genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535

Post  Thelma Mon 18 Nov - 8:56

I bought 6 pieces of this for a princely $1 in the weekend. 14 pieces in all, mostly apollo and one tres bon plate. the lady insisted that the lot was that price, she would have carried it to the car for me too!Shocked 

ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 Img_6810
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 Empty Re: genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535

Post  Ev Mon 18 Nov - 13:29

Wow Thelma, that pattern isn't often seen, especially in that colour.
This is called Pippi d535 and is the same pattern as Polaris d393 which has blue colourings. Thank you as now we are on our way to the next 1000 patterns cheers
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

ironstone - genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535 Empty Re: genuine ironstone geometric pattern is Pippi d535

Post  Thelma Mon 18 Nov - 20:43

Thanks Ev, I could not see it in the gallery. You are a treasure!:bowdown: 
Thelma
Thelma

Back to top Go down

Post  unouwanit Tue 19 Nov - 11:43

Wow good score! This pattern is hard to find and always attracts lots of interest on TM.

Well done!

unouwanit

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Thelma Tue 19 Nov - 22:24

I think it would be a difficult one to look at if you had a hangover! (Not that I know of course!) Wink 
Thelma
Thelma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum