NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes ....

2 posters

Go down

I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... Empty I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes ....

Post  Ev Wed 15 Jan - 14:23

Today I sorted my cups and mugs to see what I had gathered in my many travels over the past 5 years or so.
It was an eye opener, as I have around 36 different cup and mugs shapes and another 25 or so in the honeyglaze range ..... these take up 7 shelves in my pottery studio.
Very little in the Apollo and Forma shapes and heaps in the tulip and shape 25's.
Vitrified ware and odd bods have a curiosity factor.  
I need to know .... I need to find out what these shapes are and when they were made and what patterns are on them!
I am running out of space now and either need more shelves or to part with some of my research specimens ..... why do I panic at the thought of disposing of my precious cups?
Take pity on the geek that is me, but let me share my shelves of cups with you ....

I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... Cups_a10

I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... Vitrif10

I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... Mugs_a10

I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... Shape_10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes .... Empty Re: I only collect Crown Lynn cups for research purposes ....

Post  JanPots Wed 15 Jan - 15:43

Very nice selection.... I love it.. I will use that line "I ONLY COLLECT CROWN LYNN CUPS FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ...." when the table is full of goodies and we cant fit our plates to eat dinner .......... I love collecting cups  Very Happy 
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum