NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptyToday at 7:38 by Ev

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptyYesterday at 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptySat 27 Apr - 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette.

2 posters

Go down

Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. Empty 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette.

Post  Ev Sun 23 Feb - 12:22

Thank you so much hazlette for allowing us to use your photo!
Here is a link to the auction listing -
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=699029130

Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. 106410

Hazlette would like to know how scarce these mugs are as she hasn't seen any before.

Personally I have never seen any of these before either, so either people enjoy using them or there are not many around.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17732
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Double - 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette. Empty Re: 1064 Double Handle Coffee mugs courtesy of Hazlette.

Post  mumof1 Sun 23 Feb - 12:49

How wonderful to see these, and good luck with the auction! I had someone ask me early last year about Crown Lynn Two handled mugs, and where they could get some as they had broken all but their last one, and desperately needed replacements. I had never seen one before, so was of little help. I shall hunt out their e-mail address and make them aware of your auction.  sunny 
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum