NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyYesterday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyYesterday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyYesterday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

2 posters

Go down

design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Empty My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

Post  Cat-a-lat Fri 25 Apr - 19:39

$5 at Taupo Saturday market earlier this month: design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Dsc04033

That's a mandarin inside it by the way
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Empty Re: My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

Post  Thelma Thu 1 May - 13:27

Hi, I should know the name of this pattern but have lost my book that had a whole lot of info in it, so, I am methodically going through a lot of things to find it. Hopefully soon? confused 
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

design - My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Empty Re: My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

Post  Cat-a-lat Thu 1 May - 14:43

Thanks very much Thelma, I googled myself half to death trying to find the name, with no success!
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Thelma Tue 2 Dec - 23:26

Yay! I finally found my book of Temuka brochures and this design is called Garden party! :party:
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Wed 3 Dec - 19:43

Awesome, Thanks Thelma! Very Happy Very Happy :party:
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum