NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:38 by Ev

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Apr - 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !!

+3
JanPots
Kat & Co.
Ev
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !!

Post  Ev Fri 4 Feb - 11:31

Thank you and I would love to see photos.

If you have trouble posting photos you can send them to the site on newzealandpottery@gmail.com and I will post them for you.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17732
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !!

Post  Cherry17 Fri 4 Feb - 11:38

It's been scratch off ,I can see either the letter L or number 1 also number 8 but that's all. The design is classic crown lynn eyes look like the peacock eyes, color that creamy white. Tried to send pic but somehow didnt go through . Try again sent pic at the website u suggested. Let me know if you see it.

Cherry17

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry17 Fri 4 Feb - 12:34

Sent pic to the site u referred me. If not there give me yr email and I ll send to u.

Cherry17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 4 Feb - 15:17

Hi Cherry, no emails have come through this is the site email and it works fine and I get emails every day.
Can you try again please?
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 Empty Crown lynn snake?

Post  Cherry17 Sat 5 Feb - 11:00

Still not sending tried 3 times. My email is smoo17 at live.com( no breaks in email had to do it this way to give u my email) send me a message and I'll send you the pics privately. Susan

Cherry17

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 5 Feb - 11:41

Have sent you an email.
My computer knew your name, so we must have been in touch before.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 7 Feb - 10:06

Here is the snake in question and I really don't think it was made by Crown Lynn.

Perhaps others think differently ....?

lynn - Lots of Crown Lynn little animals on this page of the Modellers Shapes book !! - Page 2 20220210
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum