NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~

3 posters

Go down

plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ Empty Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~

Post  Ev Thu 18 Sep - 14:04

My guess is that the 'sinker' is where the cup goes ....?

plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ Saucer10

Last edited by Ev on Thu 18 Sep - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ Empty Re: Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~

Post  Jeremy Ashford Thu 18 Sep - 14:40

I'll have to print this out to make sense, Ev, but the first thing I have seen is shape numbers that definitely aren't saucers. Once those shapes are noted as such it might make the job easier. Evening work I think.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ Empty Re: Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~

Post  JanPots Fri 19 Sep - 7:08

The A B C etc, are on the shape guide - that's all I spotted - yes I agree its a "print it off" and do some sleuthing Razz
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 19 Sep - 7:30

I'm hoping that it will help in some way to identify these pieces .......
There are drawings that refer to A, B, C cups/mugs, but they don't correspond to the shapes in the Four Digit Gallery.  I will add them now for reference.  
This is my favourite drawing, even though we have all of the shapes !!

plate - Plate and Saucer gobbledy gook for clever people to work out ~_~ 21310
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum