NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyYesterday at 2:46 by JanPots

» Glenn Beattie
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptySun 5 May 2024 - 23:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptySun 5 May 2024 - 20:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 19:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 20:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 3:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 4:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 4:22 by Ev

My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

2 posters

Go down

titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Empty My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

Post  haselnuss Wed 1 Oct 2014 - 5:26

I love the green colour and the shapes too.
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Dscn4524
titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Dscn4525
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Empty Re: My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

Post  teaandcoffee Sat 4 Oct 2014 - 0:23

Wow, who did the piece of art on the wall? It looks a bit like an like LC Mitchell from the 1950s.

teaandcoffee

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

titian - My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Empty Re: My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

Post  haselnuss Sat 4 Oct 2014 - 18:49

Hello, It was made by Pauline Bate from 1960. Have you heard of her? I couldn't find any info.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Post  teaandcoffee Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 9:15

Pauline Bate is not a name that rings any bells. Are you sure the name is Bate? Because I have a candidate (and a good one) if the name is Pauline Blomfield.

teaandcoffee

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  haselnuss Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 22:27

Hello, I just checked and it is Pauline Bate and the picture would have been made in 1960.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum