NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyYesterday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyYesterday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far)

2 posters

Go down

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) Empty Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far)

Post  Jeremy Ashford Wed 3 Dec - 15:46

Use the key photo for scale and to knock out any duplicates.
I may take a while to add more numbers and if necessary will bump to let you know.
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) Tkey10

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T110

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T210

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T310

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T410

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T510

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T610

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T710

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T810

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T910
415, from https://www.newzealandpottery.net/t5856-small-white-teal-415-vase

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1010
142 Ant-proof "squound" honey pot

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1110

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1210
Honey pot vent revealed: this allows air pressure relief in opening and closing

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1310

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1410

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1510
Keith's coffee pot

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1610
111 or 141
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1710

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1810
133 2

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T1910

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T2010

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T2110

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T2210

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T2310
113 02
number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T2410
118 2

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) T2510
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) Empty Re: Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far)

Post  Ev Thu 4 Dec - 7:22

I am working on these to put them into the Teal Gallery Jeremy and I would like you to check that they are all accounted for please when I'm finished.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

number - Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far) Empty Re: Keith Sandford's Teal collection (photos and a few number so far)

Post  Jeremy Ashford Thu 4 Dec - 11:20

Ev, when I don't have clear numbers I'm checking back against what we have.
Some shapes may appear to be duplicates but, as a few of the numbers indicate, there are some shapes with multiple sizes. I will keep an eye on what appears in the gallery and let you know if anything is amiss.

I may also add further notes such as that about the honey pot 142 which description came from Keith. He was very proud of his ant-proof design. It would be nice if it was described in gallery as honey pot as it was designed specifically for that purpose, whatever other uses may have followed.

Lighting was poor on the day and some of my number shots were very unclear.
I'm going on hasenuss' number for the 415. I'll do what I can to double check that as Keith said numbers were allotted chronologically from 100 and it is a very high number, indicating it is the 316th shape made, which seems maybe a bit too high to me.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 4 Dec - 11:45

Thanks Jeremy, I will get back to this when I can and I will add Honey Pot to that shape in the Gallery.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum