NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra! Shape No.1

3 posters

Go down

So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 Empty So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra! Shape No.1

Post  Ev Tue 3 Feb - 18:51

Eeeeeeahhhhh it's a beauty and has handwritten on the base Crown Lynn No 1
The colour is like the Peacock Green stain and this kind of surprised me to see it's depth of colour in the flesh!.  The colour is quite patchy, but adds to the gorgeousness of the pot.  It has 11 dots missing so I will endeavour to replace these using a slip trailer to make the dots then fire them and glue them on.  
There is something very magical about Daniel's work that makes me want more and more and more!
Photos tomorrow hopefully .....

Last edited by Ev on Sun 11 Mar - 9:16; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 Empty Re: So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra! Shape No.1

Post  JanPots Wed 4 Feb - 8:47

Exciting! can't wait to see the photos !! I bet you are so happy right now !! Laughing
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 Empty Re: So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra! Shape No.1

Post  Ev Thu 5 Feb - 9:16

Green and blue are such hard colours to capture on digital are they not?
This comes out much darker than the true colour, but here you go ...

So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 Steens10

So excited to have in my hot little hands a Spotty Steenstra!  Shape No.1 Steens11
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat & Co. Thu 5 Feb - 9:38

its awesum !! Cool
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2311
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum