NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyToday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyToday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyToday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyYesterday at 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyYesterday at 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyYesterday at 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes

Go down

Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes Empty Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes

Post  Maryr Tue 7 Jul - 10:37

Here are my Ti Toki bottles side by side - Orzel is 750 ml and Crown Lynn is 500 ml.  Orzel is 30 cm tall and Crown Lynn is 25.
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes Titoki10
Here are the two tickets still on both bottles. Crown Lynn (500 ml) on the left and Orzel on the right.
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes Titoki12Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes Titoki13
And here is the base of my newly acquired Orzel bottle.
Ti Toki bottles - Orzel and Crown Lynn are different sizes Titoki11
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum