Latest topics

How to deal with too much Pottery ...

Go down

How to deal with too much Pottery ... Empty How to deal with too much Pottery ...

Post  Ev on Wed 15 Jul - 14:43

My new policy is that every time I get a box sent to me with a piece of pottery in it, is to fill up that box with pottery that I no longer want or require to make room for better examples and new pieces Twisted Evil  
First box is ready to deliver to the next charity shop that I visit and it feels so good .....
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 14135
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://www.newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

How to deal with too much Pottery ... Empty Re: How to deal with too much Pottery ...

Post  Kat & Co. on Wed 15 Jul - 16:07

I go put the box in my car too so its ready to go next time I Op shop,
but have been known to take things out of box again in car Smile
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2249
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

How to deal with too much Pottery ... Empty Re: How to deal with too much Pottery ...

Post  Ev on Thu 16 Jul - 18:47

Delivered the box without taking out things, mainly because there was mostly Orzel and Royal Oak pieces in it.  I bought a donated piece back once Embarassed
Anyway my finds today would have been at least half a box, with a shape 44 which had a chip that I didn't notice until after I had paid for it ..... *sigh*  and it matches my beautiful chipped shape 51 jug/vase.  A Daniel Steenstra slip decorated pot minus it's lid.  A pattern that I hadn't seen before and one that I had seen... Newport and Vila in buff. The best find was a Barry Brickell DCR Cup !!!! Hopeless just flippin hopeless!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 14135
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://www.newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum