NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella

2 posters

Go down

Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella Empty Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella

Post  Ev Thu 13 Aug - 17:55

This is really familiar looking to me !!!!  
But my brain is feeling glazed over atm ....

Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella Kelsto10

Last edited by Ev on Sat 26 Dec - 10:15; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella Empty Re: Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella

Post  JanPots Thu 13 Aug - 18:13

it looks like Junella - but unsure if junella is on low sol or fabrique?
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella Empty Re: Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella

Post  Ev Thu 13 Aug - 18:24

Yes the pattern is the same as Junella thanks Janice, but Junella has an outside band and this one doesn't and I don't think Junella is on Fabrique, but I will keep looking !!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 21 Nov - 6:47

Janice and I saw a set of this pattern yesterday and the beautiful cup colour matched the pretty blue on the flowers and were shape 25.  

Fabrique background and little blue flowers similar to Junella Simila11
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum