NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptyYesterday at 2:46 by JanPots

» Glenn Beattie
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptySun 5 May 2024 - 23:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptySun 5 May 2024 - 20:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptySat 4 May 2024 - 19:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 20:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 3:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 4:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 4:22 by Ev

Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker.

2 posters

Go down

titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. Empty Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker.

Post  haselnuss Sat 12 Sep 2015 - 23:24

The yellow ashtray has a kiwi and made in new Zealand sticker that I have never seen on a Titian piece before. I have seen it on other pottery and a ceramic cat previously but I am not sure that any of it was made by the Browns. Somewhere on the forum a member posted pottery with the sticker too.

Would the maori boat have been a transfer or hand painted?
titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. Dscn7321

The black Palmerston North ashtray has a back stamp with the words New Zealand as well as the S.100 and Titian Studio.

titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. Dscn7322
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

titian - Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker. Empty Re: Titian ashtrays one with a different back stamp, one with new sticker.

Post  Ev Sun 13 Sep 2015 - 0:44

Hmm that doesn't look handpainted to me, but you never know ....
I do recall when the Government had this Made In New Zealand campaign and encouraged the use of the Kiwi Made In NZ sticker by companies who produced here in NZ.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17738
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum