NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BS? Is anyone able to help please…
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyToday at 16:06 by tabbyland

» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds

4 posters

Go down

WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds Empty WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds

Post  Jeremy Ashford Fri 18 Mar - 16:02

See for your self :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Jeremy Ashford on Mon 21 Mar - 17:32; edited 2 times in total
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds Empty Re: WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds

Post  Maryr Fri 18 Mar - 17:45

Yikes. I wonder how I could buy ONE crock?
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds Empty Re: WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds

Post  Ev Fri 18 Mar - 21:28

Very interesting! Norm Parker said that Lincoln Wines had all of the moulds. I think it was them that has been selling quite a few over the last year or two.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 19 Mar - 6:35

I contacted Lincoln Wines 8 years ago to get some history on these bottles and Peter told me that these were made in the 1990's.  Norm Parker thought it was the 1980's, but now it may be as early as the 1970's ..... or somewhere in between.  Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 20 Mar - 16:13

Obviously I'm not the entrepreneurial type or I would have come up with ideas of how to utilise these supremely beautiful pieces of pottery! Plus I don't know how to slipcast though I guess I could learn.
Still thinking though .....
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!! 400 Lincoln Wines Kiwifruit Liqueur casks ... and the moulds Empty SOLD!

Post  Jeremy Ashford Tue 5 Apr - 12:36

Sold today with a buy now of $1600, 22 minutes after listing.

Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 5 Apr - 14:53

Well that's a good price.  dwing runs the NZ Studio Pottery page on Facebook.   I wonder what his plans are? dwing is Tim Caulton.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TimCaulton Tue 5 Apr - 20:38

Yep, been watching and waiting.....not sure whats going to happen to the bottles yet. I thought I would figure that out later.
TimCaulton
TimCaulton

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 13 Apr - 14:45

I would have done the same if I'd seen them listed for that price!
Good to see you getting on with it Tim.
Though the start price is rather unbelievable ....
Good luck.

For those of you who don't already have one of these fabulous bottles,
check out the first listing ...

Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down