NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyYesterday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyYesterday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson

2 posters

Go down

pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson Empty Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson

Post  Valerio Wed 22 Feb - 22:13

/Users/stevesteve/Pictures/iPhoto Library copy.photolibrary/Previews/2017/02/20/20170220-202630/XR+SMAbeSvGjZzMgftsrJQ/IMG_5734.JPG
Valerio
Valerio

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2016-07-20

Back to top Go down

pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson Empty Re: Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson

Post  Ev Thu 23 Feb - 7:54

Hi Valerio, not sure what this link is about as I can't get it to work.  Cheers Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson Empty uploading photos

Post  Valerio Thu 23 Feb - 8:23

Ev wrote:Hi Valerio, not sure what this link is about as I can't get it to work.  Cheers Ev

thanks for letting me know - do you have a list of instructions so I can try and upload the photo again?

thanks for your help
Valerio
Valerio

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2016-07-20

Back to top Go down

pottery - Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson Empty Re: Christopher Vine Teal Valley Pottery Nelson

Post  Ev Thu 23 Feb - 8:47

I do this almost every day and don't think about it, but let me try to be sweet and simple.

If you open a page to Post a Topic or Post a Reply you will see a row of icons along the top of the page.  Hover over these and on the 2nd row top left you will find 'Host and Image'.  Click onto this and a box will come up for you to Select your files from your computer by double clicking onto it.
Please select the file size of 640 px width for websites.
Click the up arrow to upload your pic.
Three options of your photo will come up.
Select the middle option and left click onto it and it will become highlighted then right click onto it and copy the url and then paste it into your post.
Crikey that seems to be a bit long winded. but give it a try and see how you go.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum