NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ......

2 posters

Go down

lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... Empty I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ......

Post  Ev Sun 9 Apr - 17:48

I have been sorting it all into sets and am very grateful for all of the info that I have to do that.
Duet
Homestyle
Cherry Blossom
Giselle
Lindisflower
Tree of Life
Modern Living
Spring Fair
Jasmine Flower
Quicksilver
Orbit ....just to name a few.

It's another learning curve as now more questions have popped up.
For example it's not Red Lake or Firestorm  ..... so what pattern is it?
Heaps of cups and saucers and what do they go with?  That will take time.
Most are from the 1980's and there is quite a bit in the records regarding these patterns.
I don't have any idea what I'm going to do with it all, other than learn from it.
I guess it makes me happy playing with the crockery, as it's like doing a big puzzle called 'What cups go with this pattern?  Or more importantly 'What saucers go with this pattern for goodness sake!  All the while trying to match them up correctly Smile

There is the odd never seen before pattern, but I'm still waiting for my Data to come back so that I can post pics.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... Empty Re: I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ......

Post  Jeremy Ashford Sun 9 Apr - 20:27

Roll on swap meet!
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

lynn - I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ...... Empty Re: I was given 20 boxes of Crown Lynn crockery the other day ......

Post  Ev Mon 10 Apr - 10:36

There are not many sought after patterns in this lot, so I doubt if they would be wanted by the calibre of people who go to swapmeets looking for the best that Crown Lynn had to offer.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum