NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BS? Is anyone able to help please…
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 16:06 by tabbyland

» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

4 posters

Go down

crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

Post  sarah and Cloud Sun 16 Apr - 11:23

Hello This little vase has me looking everywhere for its maker, I swear I have seen this before as a NZ pottery piece yet I cant find it anywhere, any help and direction to take would be appreciated, Thanks!
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base P1100011
crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base P1100010

sarah and Cloud

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2017-01-15

Back to top Go down

crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty Re: 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

Post  Ev Sun 16 Apr - 14:54

Sorry I can't help as I've never seen this before.
Hopefully somebody else has.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty Re: 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

Post  Maryr Sun 16 Apr - 15:50

POSSIBLY Putaruru.  I have a little cornucopia vase where you can just make out the Putaruru mark on the base. Sarah and Cloud, I suggest you search Putaruru on this site and see what you think.
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty Maybe Putaruru

Post  sarah and Cloud Mon 17 Apr - 19:34

Hi, Yes I was thinking possibly Putaruru, I have a couple Putaruru items and it does have a similarity. Ill have it on my desk awhile and maybe it will reveal itself. Thanks

sarah and Cloud

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2017-01-15

Back to top Go down

crown - 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty did we ever find out?

Post  rarrar Thu 30 Jun - 13:35

I have one the same did we ever figure out who's it is? thanks

rarrar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 30 Jun - 13:37

No we didn't sorry rarrar.
I've never seen one of these, so not sure if NZ Pottery or not.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Maryr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum