NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Jan Gillespie
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptyYesterday at 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptySun 28 Apr - 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptySat 27 Apr - 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL?

2 posters

Go down

design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Empty Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL?

Post  modaustralia Thu 4 May - 10:50

Hey All,
I broke my favourite cup which I bought at an op shop in Australia. I purchased another with it at the time - same cup with dark and light green speckle and dots pattern. Obviously they're from NZ and I suspect some line from Crown Lynn. Anyone have any leads/names/brand ID?

Thanks
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3610
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3611
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3612
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3613

design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3610
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3611
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3612
design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Img_3613

modaustralia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-10-18

Back to top Go down

design - Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL? Empty Re: Maori design- anyone know the name/brand if not CL?

Post  Ev Thu 4 May - 12:06

Hi there, this is definitely made by Crown Lynn.

I don't know the pattern name and haven't seen this one in these colourings before, but hopefully others will see this and may have one to match.

Good luck Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17734
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum