NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyToday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyToday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyToday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyYesterday at 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyYesterday at 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyYesterday at 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook

4 posters

Go down

Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook Empty There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook

Post  Ev Wed 7 Jun - 13:00

The activity on it is really massive and it's only been going a week or so.
So much enthusiasm and pride in collections and treasures that are being shared on there. I can hardly keep up with it all and find it very exciting.
As it is so easy to upload photos on Facebook and with phones making this even easier to do, the photos are endless.

If you want to take a look or join here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/469013936764784/
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook Empty Re: There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook

Post  Jeremy Ashford Wed 7 Jun - 18:30

Amazing. I actually spotted this all by myself just a week in!

I'm not very familiar with how Facebook works: was this page started by Fi?
(aka Fee Wanganui.)
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Lynn - There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook Empty Re: There is a Crown Lynn Skite Site page on Facebook

Post  fi Wed 7 Jun - 19:24

Yes Jeremy! 😀 Hurry up and join as I am gagging to see all your cook n serve cans 😜
fi
fi

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Ashford Thu 8 Jun - 8:50

I'll see what I can do in the weekend, fi.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 8 Jun - 13:45

Great to see that you have joined dollcrown Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Ashford Sun 23 Jul - 2:34

This is a very active group. Congratulations to fi aka Fee for starting it.

I finally got around to joining and had a binge today (yesterday now), working my way right back to the start.

I'm not used to Facebook so if anyone can tell me a quick way to get to the bottom of a Facebook page please share as I spent hours and found the waiting to load frustrating. I didn't want to stop for fear of having to repeat the whole process.

I did, however, enjoy sharing in the enthusiasm other people have for their collections, hearing the gong sound as comments were added, and reading the responses to my own contributions.

I guess one shouldn't skite too much, but I'll be back again with comments and additions to a few old posts, navigating by way of the photo album next time.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Back to top Go down

Post  Minnie Moocher Sun 23 Jul - 10:57

Jeremy there should be a key on your keyboard labelled "end", which doubles as the number 1 on the right hand side. If you have your num lock off it will take you to the end. You may have to press it a few times to get to the end (aka the beginning).

Minnie Moocher

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Minnie Moocher Sun 23 Jul - 10:59

Also, I have found that the further back in time you go, the longer it takes to load. I think it's just a facebook thing.
I'm enjoying your comments there, by the way.

Minnie Moocher

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Ashford Sun 23 Jul - 12:45

Thank you Minnie Moocher.

I have found the keys you refer to.
My teenage son did not know that!
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum