Latest topics
» Blue Willow on another shape !!
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyYesterday at 15:01 by Ev

» Glenn Shuker
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyYesterday at 14:34 by Kat & Co.

» Salisbury Shape 484-3 with Baker knob
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyWed 17 Jul - 19:15 by Ev

» McSkimmings / Crown Lynn Connection ....
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyWed 17 Jul - 17:07 by Maryr

» Are these Crown Lynn ? Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 20:05 by Lyn M

» Amorangi Hikuroa
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 19:51 by Kat & Co.

» Marion Mewburn
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyTue 16 Jul - 10:57 by Ev

» Steve Bishorpric
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptyMon 15 Jul - 7:44 by Ev

» Very cool Flaire vase - and sticker for gallery
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  EmptySun 14 Jul - 15:54 by JanPots

Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery

Go down

Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  Empty Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery

Post  Maryr on Thu 13 Jul - 14:50

I had to buy this serving platter. 32 cm across. And I finally found a Temuka boot I could afford. We don't have that impressed Temuka mark in the gallery either.
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  Temuka11
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  Temuka12
Temuka platter to bring joy to winter. for gallery  Temuka10
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1707
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum