NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyToday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyToday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner

Go down

vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner Empty Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner

Post  Ev Sun 25 Feb - 9:41

I was lucky enough to visit Wendy and her fantastic Crown Lynn collection the other day and it was unbelievable !!! I noticed this gorgeous Hand Potted vase that I hadn't seen before and took photos for the site. The footring is very proud and reminds me of Daniel Steenstra's work. It just has the plain Crown Lynn stamp and there are no numbers.
Thank you so much Wendy I love you

vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner Hand_p21

vase - Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner Hand_p22
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: