Latest topics
» Salisbury Shape 484-3 with Baker knob
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyYesterday at 19:15 by Ev

» McSkimmings / Crown Lynn Connection ....
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyYesterday at 17:07 by Maryr

» Are these Crown Lynn ? Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyTue 16 Jul - 20:05 by Lyn M

» Amorangi Hikuroa
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyTue 16 Jul - 19:51 by Kat & Co.

» Marion Mewburn
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyTue 16 Jul - 10:57 by Ev

» Steve Bishorpric
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyMon 15 Jul - 7:44 by Ev

» Very cool Flaire vase - and sticker for gallery
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptySun 14 Jul - 15:54 by JanPots

» Beautiful Cup
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptySun 14 Jul - 15:48 by Ev

» Who signs their work Aotea NZ?
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptySun 14 Jul - 15:25 by JanPots

Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

Go down

mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Empty Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

Post  Hannele on Sat 7 Apr - 15:26

I found a cruet set, stamped on the bottom, but I can't decipher it and Google is letting me down. It does say New Zealand though:
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Dsc02420
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Dsc02510
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Dsc02511

Last edited by Hannele on Sun 8 Apr - 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Hannele
Hannele

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Empty Re: Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

Post  Kat & Co. on Sat 7 Apr - 18:45

Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2250
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Empty Re: Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

Post  Hannele on Sat 7 Apr - 22:01

Awesome, thank you, Kat. That also explains the Map..., which looked like the start of Maple to me. Well, learning more and more potters marks. Smile
Hannele
Hannele

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum