NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyYesterday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyYesterday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyYesterday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

2 posters

Go down

mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Empty Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

Post  Hannele Sat 7 Apr - 15:26

I found a cruet set, stamped on the bottom, but I can't decipher it and Google is letting me down. It does say New Zealand though:
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Dsc02420
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Dsc02510
mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Dsc02511

Last edited by Hannele on Sun 8 Apr - 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Hannele
Hannele

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Empty Re: Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

Post  Kat & Co. Sat 7 Apr - 18:45

Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2311
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

mapua - Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set Empty Re: Mapua Ware Waimea Pottery - Oil and vinegar set

Post  Hannele Sat 7 Apr - 22:01

Awesome, thank you, Kat. That also explains the Map..., which looked like the start of Maple to me. Well, learning more and more potters marks. Smile
Hannele
Hannele

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum