NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyYesterday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyYesterday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker

2 posters

Go down

temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Empty Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker

Post  Hannele Fri 13 Apr - 18:09

Found this salt and pepper set, still filled when I bought them home. No marks on them, but they look and feel like Temuka to me.
What do the experts think?
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Dsc02619
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Dsc02620
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Dsc02620
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Dsc02621
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Dsc02622
temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Dsc02622

Last edited by Hannele on Fri 27 Apr - 12:42; edited 1 time in total
Hannele
Hannele

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Empty Re: Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker

Post  Thelma Sat 14 Apr - 22:25

Yes, they look like cobblestone to me.
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

temuka - Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker Empty Re: Temuka - Cobblestone Salt and pepper shaker

Post  Hannele Sun 15 Apr - 17:13

Thank you for confirming this for me, Thelma. That was what I hoped / suspected myself. I am still super unsure about identifying without nicely recognisible marks.
Hannele
Hannele

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum