Latest topics
» Titian Studio Teardrop dish
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySun 16 Jun - 22:23 by Titiangirl

» Merilyn Wiseman
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySun 16 Jun - 8:10 by Ev

» I found a Crown Lynn Ironstone Handpainted Made In Philippines today!!
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySat 15 Jun - 18:37 by JanPots

» Fridge water cooler on T Me
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySat 15 Jun - 7:43 by JanPots

» Crown Lynn car ashtrays
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyFri 14 Jun - 19:56 by Ev

» Pomander Shape 1301
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyFri 14 Jun - 19:53 by Ev

» Sharing the Love Exhibition and Auction at ASP
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyThu 13 Jun - 10:58 by Ev

» Montrose Pat No. 612
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyThu 13 Jun - 8:07 by Ev

» four digit castware mug 1190 lighthouse symbol
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyWed 12 Jun - 17:57 by JanPots

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Ev on Fri 1 Jun - 6:17

Such a great sight to see !!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/wanganui-chronicle/midweek/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503658&objectid=12061953
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 14158
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://www.newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Re: Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Maryr on Fri 29 Jun - 17:49

I was recently in Whanganui and Fiona took the time to give me a personal guided tour - much appreciated! Fiona has put together a very interesting and varied collection of Crown Lynn.... and the Quartz Museum generally was a real delight. Rick Rudd and colleagues have a very interesting and varied collection of NZ ceramics on display. Unfortunately my phone got overloaded and I deleted my px after putting them on Fb - which I now very much regret!
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum