NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyYesterday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyYesterday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at

2 posters

Go down

crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at Empty Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at

Post  Maryr Sun 5 Aug - 15:05

Ev my apologies but here is a disorganised image dump.  Hopefully your expert eye will discern which if any of these need to go into galleries...
Lovely hand painted dish
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 004-cl10crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 005-cl10
Drawer knobs in two sizes
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 006-cl10
Egg cups gold banded
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 013-cl11crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 014-cl10
Old yellow egg cup (CL I think)
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 015-cl10crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 016-cl10
Tiny potties I bought this one because it has a date on the sticker. 1948
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 017-cl10crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 018-cl10crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 019-cl10
Groovy ashtray
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 024-cl10crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 025-cl10
Pie funnel
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 026-cl10
And lovely lovely lovely trickle glaze vase. Has the round made in NZ mark on the base.
crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at 031-cl10
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1977
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

crown - Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at Empty Re: Crown Lynn miscellaneous for Ev to look at

Post  Ev Mon 6 Aug - 9:30

Thanks Val, for all sorts of goodies.
I haven't found a Shape number for the Door Handles, but will look around just in case. The Technical Ceramic Division made these along with Bathroom furniture and all sorts of other things which do have shape numbers.
We have all of the other shapes already, but it is great to see more!
The most interesting piece to me is the little potty with the Centennial 1848 - 1948 decal on it as it was made the year I was born :O
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum