NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyToday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyToday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyToday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyToday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyToday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyToday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyToday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyYesterday at 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles EmptyYesterday at 7:53 by Melita

Are these Crown Lynn ? Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles

2 posters

Go down

Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles Empty Are these Crown Lynn ? Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles

Post  Lyn M Tue 9 Jul - 17:20

There are no markings on the bottom of these but I am wondering if anyone thinks they may be Crown Lynn ? thanksAre these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles Maori_10

Lyn M

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2019-07-09

Back to top Go down

Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles Empty Re: Are these Crown Lynn ? Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles

Post  Ev Tue 9 Jul - 17:37

*coughs and splutters*
Crown Lynn made the Ti Toki bottles that have a screw cap ...
these look like the ones@!!!!QQ!Q!!!
These are very sought after and I recently bought one on Trade Me for $295.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Are these Crown Lynn ?  Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles Empty Re: Are these Crown Lynn ? Yes indeed they are Crown Lynn Ti Toki bottles

Post  Lyn M Tue 9 Jul - 19:58

Goodness me !! Thats a lot of money. I am wanting to sell these. Trademe best place ? They have no marking on the bottom, so are they still Crown Lynn ? I am amazed that they could be valuable !

Lyn M

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 10 Jul - 8:04

They certainly were made by Crown Lynn, as they were the only pottery to give these bottles screw caps.

Yes I would advise Trade Me in the Crown Lynn category, which is under Pottery & Glass.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn M Wed 10 Jul - 8:13

Thanks Ev !! Will list 1 at a time later today and put a reasonable reserve on. Appreciate your help.

Lyn M

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn M Thu 11 Jul - 10:40

Listed one of these Ti Toki bottles in trademe today if anyone interested. How do I share link ?

Lyn M

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 11 Jul - 10:56

Here is the listing Very Happy

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2226176709
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn M Thu 11 Jul - 12:18

Thanks again !

Lyn M

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn M Tue 16 Jul - 17:51

Hi Again Trying to sell this Ti Toki bottle on Trademe. Someone is querying whether it is a genuine crown lynn vintage one. He says it may be a modern one which sells for $75 with liquor in it. Says that the Crown Lynn ones in the 80's should have a number and year on the bottom. This isnt right , is it ? There is nothing on the bottom of mine and it is a screw top one. Have a bid of $100 at this stage.. thanks for any more help !! Wink

Lyn M

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 16 Jul - 18:09

Hi there, only Crown Lynn made them in 1984/85 with screw caps.
The dated ones were made by Orzel Potteries 1979 to 1984.
At least 8 potteries made the Ti Toki bottles and they are still being made, but only Crown Lynn made the large and the small with screw caps.
Quote me please.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn M Tue 16 Jul - 20:05

Thanks for your reply. you have so much knowledge. i have quoted what you said. Smile

Lyn M

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum