NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell? No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery

2 posters

Go down

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Empty The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell? No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery

Post  Ev Tue 25 Feb - 8:54

I'm not sure and hope that someone out there knows her work and can identify this sweet teapot as her work.

Photos courtesy of the Ferret:

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Carmen10

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery C_c_my10

Last edited by Ev on Mon 16 May - 10:06; edited 4 times in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Empty Possible owner of this mark

Post  Mo McLean Mon 16 May - 5:51

Cam Coyle Pottery not sure how to add photo

Mo McLean

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2021-04-19

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Empty Re: The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell? No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery

Post  Ev Mon 16 May - 7:03

Thank you so much!!

Can you please tell me where he was based?

You can email photos to the site on newzealandpottery@gmail.co.nz and I will post them for you. Cheers
Ev
Ev
Admin

Mo McLean likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Empty Cam Coyle Pottery

Post  Mo McLean Mon 16 May - 7:18

I have a white coffee pot on New Zealand studio pottery FB posted maybe 2 weeks back same mark but faint

Mo McLean

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Empty Re: The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell? No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery

Post  Ev Mon 16 May - 7:26

Wow!!!
Thank you so much and I found your post with the teapot that has a sticker!
Would I please be able to add that photo to this topic, as it is very relevant.
I enjoy your posts on Facebook.
Keep up the good work Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Empty Cam Coyle mark

Post  Mo McLean Mon 16 May - 7:31

Of course Ev not a problem

Mo McLean

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 16 May - 7:41

Many thanks to Mo McLean for letting us use their photos cheers
I am using the Coffee Pot photo even though the sticker is on another pot, to show her work Smile

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Coyle_10

The Ferret asks is the work of Carmen Campbell?  No it is by Joyce Coyle of Cam Coil Pottery Coyle10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Mo McLean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum