NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyToday at 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyToday at 16:22 by Ev

» Cornwall Collection d836 Contemporary Ceramics
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyYesterday at 13:12 by Ev

» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptySat 27 Apr - 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close?

Go down

Titian - When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close? Empty When did the Crown Lynn Titian factory at Takanini close?

Post  Ev Sun 6 Jun - 17:47

I asked this question today on Facebook and was given all sorts of ideas and help.
However I was able to answer my question myself by using the production records of the New Lynn factory and the Crown Lynn Titian factory.
Both of these production records stopped on the 28.4.89 which is quite a revelation in itself, as none of the article I have read mentioned the Titian factory at Takanini.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17733
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum