NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Pattern!! Fern Brown d225
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyYesterday at 19:04 by Ev

» Len Castle, Theo Schoon collaboration
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyYesterday at 18:28 by Ev

» Crown Lynn Advert 1974
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyWed 28 Sep - 23:52 by Ev

» Christine Harris Vase 1988
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyWed 28 Sep - 23:46 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics Tamarillo Candlestick
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyWed 28 Sep - 23:39 by Ev

» Crown Lynn - Wattie's Badged Ware 1971
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyWed 28 Sep - 23:06 by Ev

» Bovaria Ware Marble Glaze Lampbase!
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyWed 28 Sep - 22:54 by Ev

» Does anyone recognise this pig mark?
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyWed 28 Sep - 18:31 by Ev

» Titian Studio P.5
A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos EmptyTue 27 Sep - 2:58 by Ev

A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos

Go down

A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos Empty A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos

Post  Ev Tue 9 Aug - 20:27

Manos always insisted that we use his photos on the site, his generosity was limitless :manos:
When helping to sort his collection the other day I noticed this Victorian Lady that was going to be auctioned.
Haselnuss knew which one it was when I mentioned it to her and it was from the Titian Studio negatives at Te Toi Uku.
I came across a posting that Manos made of his shelves and there was the Victorian Lady, so I scooped her up to add her to the Titian Studio Gallery cheers
Thank you so much Manos and as I hadn't been over to visit since covid came along and there were a few surprises in your collection that I hadn't seen before Cool

A Victorian Lady Figurine from the collection of Manos Titian10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 16487
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum