NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics

Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity

Go down

Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity Empty Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity

Post  Emmitt on Thu 3 Feb - 15:05

No Idea Who Made It, & No Markings That I Can See - I Guess It's A Heart Or Liver Or so, Suspect It Is American., But Only Because I Bought It From An American albino Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity Z1757

Last edited by Emmitt on Thu 3 Feb - 15:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change/Correction)
Emmitt
Emmitt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity Empty Re: Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity

Post  HeatherT on Thu 3 Feb - 21:33

...er its not very pretty Jack... albino albino
HeatherT
HeatherT

Number of posts : 876
Interests: : Crown Lynn animals, swans and vases
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity Empty Re: Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity

Post  Thelma on Thu 3 Feb - 22:20

I'll second that Shocked
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmitt on Thu 10 Feb - 13:48

Yeah, Maybe A Doctor Would Like It - It Actually Stands On Its' Ventricles
I Also Got These Two Moonrocks?? There As Well, Again Don't Know Who Made Them, But There Is A Mark This Time albino
Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity Z1798Can Anyone Help Me With This Monstrosity Z1799
Emmitt
Emmitt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat on Sun 19 Feb - 18:35

The Monstrosity looks rather snout-like to me... nose on the right, with a row of teeth showing... a little creepy either way, but endearing in its own way! Smile

Last edited by Cat-a-lat on Sun 19 Feb - 18:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out a bit)
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev on Sun 19 Feb - 18:43

Hahaaaa yes I can see it now Laughing What a weird neck though Razz
I thought it was a Triffid seed What a Face
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 14853
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat on Sun 19 Feb - 19:00

ARRGGGGHHHH!!!! Triffids! Boy were they the horror of my childhood. The more I look at this piece, the more I feel like I've seen it before, well lol go figure I guess, but it's almost like I recognise it. Must ask my partner what he thinks, He knows all sorts of weird things.

edited to add.. that 'neck' could be an oesophagus, I mean this piece is seriously dismembered one way or the other, may be a possibility ;-) lol
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat on Sun 19 Feb - 20:12

My other half reckons it's very 'Giger' in its grotesquerie but nothing he's seen before, very organic. study
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum