NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition

2 posters

Go down

Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition Empty Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition

Post  Ev Sun 20 Nov - 14:46

being held at the Gus Fisher Gallery, Auckland.

These pieces are from the collection of Juliet Collins and were made between 1950 -1952.
30 pieces were on display and made a stunning statement!

Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition Smisek10

Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition Smisek11
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition Empty heres my shot

Post  mrnarna Thu 5 Jan - 20:42

Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition Dsc0124bdh
mrnarna
mrnarna

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2010-05-04

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mrnarna/

Back to top Go down

Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition Empty Re: Mirek Smisek Bohemia Ware from the Crown Lynn: Pottery for the People Exhibition

Post  Ev Thu 5 Jan - 20:59

A great shot it is too narna :narna:
I can see the one that I chose for the site photo Very Happy
Then I had to change the site colours, as it all looked too dark and I didn't like it that way Rolling Eyes
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum