NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274. Also Pot Plant d600

4 posters

Go down

plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 Empty No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274. Also Pot Plant d600

Post  mumof1 Sun 23 Jun - 15:06

plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 Dsc06027
I haven't seen this one before. They all look like house plants to me, so this is the best description I can think of at the moment.
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 Dsc06028
No name I'm afraid sunny
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2359
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 Empty Re: No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274. Also Pot Plant d600

Post  Cat-a-lat Sun 23 Jun - 15:13

yes, looks like pot plants on a trellis to me too - hanging garden style lol. Very cool"!
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 Empty Re: No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274. Also Pot Plant d600

Post  Ev Sun 23 Jun - 17:20

Be darned if I can find the post, but we already have this pattern ....
http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns/E-F-G-H/Hanging-Garden-d274-pic_4018.htm
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Sun 23 Jun - 17:25

Ah, these are the sorts of situations where having links back to the reevant topic from the gallery photo would come in very handy!Wink
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 23 Jun - 17:30

Agree totally and kept thinking the same thing Cat @!!!!
Do you have any ideas for me to work on?
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 23 Jun - 17:53

How about this for an easy Admin way .....
http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns/E-F-G-H/geometric-340-pic_4016.htm

http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t3077-geometric-zenith-and-the-apollo-tessellated?highlight=geometric

Doesn't work really as you need somewhere to paste the blighter @!!!!!

Need a link that clicks and takes you there...... must be css stylesheet HTML code dodoes

Last edited by Ev on Sun 23 Jun - 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Sun 23 Jun - 17:59

I'm not sure how the behind the scenes stuff works, (and I have  teenager wanting the computer for homework, so will keep thinking on it) but isn't it just a matter of creating a hyperlink (attached to the description of the mark for example) that points to the correct topic? It would be a lot of work to sort out the ones that are already on site, but shouldn't be too hard to keep up with new ones that come in.

anyway back later....
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 Empty Pot Plant and Hanging Garden

Post  JanPots Wed 13 Jan - 18:11

In the Museum notes (Auckland) There is a pattern called 'Pot Plant pat number 600'
There is also ' Hanging Garden ( green ) Pat number 274'
In the Portage Museum Notes there is a page referring to 'Pot Plant' which is using the same DS number as Hanging Garden.
So 'Pot Plant' will be the same pattern as 'hanging garden' but maybe another colour
Janice
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 13 Jan - 18:12

Brilliant Janice, or it could be on another shaped ware.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 22 Oct - 16:19

Adding dates made to patterns and see that we still don't have Pot Plant d600.
It was made in 1981.
Has anyone got this one hiding somewhere? Laughing
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Mon 22 Oct - 18:35

Me.... hahaha I have this in blue..but that's not to say it is the pot plant pattern . I still haven't photographed it and had it a long time. I'm so naughty Razz
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 22 Oct - 18:37

Hahaaa I heard bells going off when I saw that record, though there is nothing to show what colour it is, lets go with your one, when you get to photograph it of course Wink It's the only other one that has turned up in 10 years and if another comes along in the next 10 years we can fix it up hahaa
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 Empty Pot Plant d 600 ( possible)

Post  JanPots Wed 31 Mar - 11:42

My dearest Ev.... for 5 years on and off ive promised to upload the dinner plate...
Am I forgiven for taken so long??  🤣 .
Finally..
Here it is ....  hanging garden pattern in blue which could be Pot plant d600
plate - No Name House Plants pattern plate - Is Hanging Garden d274.  Also Pot Plant d600 20210310
JanPots
JanPots

Ev and Hannele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 31 Mar - 14:21

Fantastic Janice cheers

I will add it to the Gallery and mark it off the Database Very Happy

It's odd that I've never seen one of these before !!!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum