NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptyToday at 11:52 by Ev

» Maker mark ..
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptyToday at 10:35 by rachelmoore

» Help with potter ID please?
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Oakley Lodge
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold

2 posters

Go down

brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold Empty Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold

Post  Ev Sun 27 Oct - 7:58

Rather abstract looking brown four leaf clovers happening .....

brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold Wow_pa10

oops
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold Kelsto11

Last edited by Ev on Sun 5 Jan - 14:11; edited 2 times in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold Empty Re: Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold

Post  JanPots Sun 27 Oct - 9:52

It also came in yellow... I have the brown version also both have the same backstamp.
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold 199_di10
brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold Captur12
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2116
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

brown - Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold Empty Re: Baron Brown from the collection of Adrianna also Baron Gold

Post  Ev Sun 27 Oct - 10:10

Wow I'd never seen this pattern before and rather like the softer yellow tones ...
Unfortunately it's not in the Crown Lynn Patterns Book!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Sun 27 Oct - 10:33

Bad photograpghy! Its bright yellow, I get this one muddled with the clover like pattern in the no-names. I never submitted mine as I thought you already had them.
Its the same tone as this one
http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns/Crown-Lynn-Patterns-with-No-NamesYet/no-name-four-leaf-cloverish-in-yellow-kelston-ceramics-pic_2401.htm
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Sun 5 Jan - 13:40

This pattern is called 'Baron' in the pattern book the example given is Baron Oyster D.212
In the index of the patterns Book  there is a reference to

• D.435 Baron Green
  • D.436 Baron Brown
  • D.437 Baron Gold

The no names Gallery shows a brown version and the gold/yellow one is on this thread.
Can we safely name these? or just guessing? Hehehe
http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns/Crown-Lynn-Patterns-with-No-NamesYet/abstract-brown-four-leaf-clover-pic_4956.htm
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 5 Jan - 14:08

Excellent work Janice!
I really thought that this pattern was in the pattern book but for some reason I couldn't see it and I checked Baron Oyster many times and even just now I firstly saw some kind of negative image .......
Yes these can go into the main gallery cheers
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum