NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice

4 posters

Go down

Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  Empty Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice

Post  haselnuss Sun 13 Jul - 19:44

Again I couldn't find the lid shape for this basin. Could it be part of the modello range?
It came together with some pink 3078 modello cups and pink d 16181 saucers. The cups are white inside and the basin is pink inside and out.
The pink cream jug that also came with the set is the 6013 jug which looks a shade more pink.

I really don't know much about the table ware range.

Do we have the base for the black modello gravy boat? If not I can ask hubby to take a picture.Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  Dscn3416
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  Empty Re: Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice

Post  Ev Sun 13 Jul - 20:16

Thanks haselnuss this is from the Modello range and the pink sugar basin belongs to the Venice d72000 Pattern. We still don't have any shape numbers for this sugar and lid unfortunately. This pattern is advertised in a 1988 Crown Lynn catalogue.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  Empty Re: Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice

Post  haselnuss Sun 13 Jul - 20:21

Yeh, I am getting better at this. I'll get my pat on my back from hubby in a minute when I tell him.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 13 Jul - 20:34

Yes Well Done I say too Very Happy
Here is a link to another Modello pattern Milano, which shows several of the shapes used in that range.

http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t2252-milano-d25100-tableware?highlight=milano

No we don't have the gravy boat stand, so please post it when it's possible. The shape number for it is 8055. Many thanks to you both.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 22 Feb - 7:21

Just came across this topic while checking out Modello posts on the site and noticed that we don't have the Modello sugar in the Gallery yet. I checked out the Portage Museum site for numbers and they only have the combined number for the lid and bowl of 914/1 and not the four digit number.
They probably have this information, so I will add it to my list !!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Sun 22 Feb - 10:51

Ev.. Just checked my info on the leaflets of Modello from the musuem and for some reason the S&P, Coffee pot and sugar bowl all have those 914/1 and similar and not the four digit number on the leaflet. ( as you will already know :O) )
Did you get the S&P and coffee pot 4 digit number off the Portage site? If so, it does seem odd why they didn't give the sugar bowl the 4 digit number too ... Dying to to to the musuem when it opens to the public Razz
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 22 Feb - 11:01

You are correct on all queries Janice Very Happy
My catalogue only has the two piece numbers for all of the pieces that have lids, so I had to wait to find them on the Portage site. Hopefully they will have all of the four digit records that we don't have and I will be visiting that place often to get to the bottom of some of our queries!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  Empty Brooke's pink Modello coffee pot

Post  Jeremy Ashford Thu 16 Mar - 15:26

Brooke's pink Modello coffee pot.
He wants the whole set now.

Same colour but different lighting.
Modello -  Pink sugar basin and coffee pot Modello Venice  Modell10

bought from Cowboy Junkies, Whangarei
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: