NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb

5 posters

Go down

some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  Empty some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb

Post  Jeremy Ashford Sat 18 Oct - 21:14

From an amazing collection of Maori-themed pottery from CL, Titian, Parker etc, which also includes FOUR Titian wahine character jugs!
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  Pvtcol10
(this is a montage of three photos
reproducing the layout of the cabinet)

There is more but my photos are a bit scrappy.
I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

My other photos do not do the collection justice.
It is a fine collection brilliantly displayed.
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  Tom110
some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  Tom210
And a further two magnificent displays not shown.

---------
3/6/15
"tomplumb" added to title.

Last edited by Jeremy Ashford on Wed 3 Jun - 15:24; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add photos)
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  Empty Re: some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb

Post  Ev Sun 19 Oct - 8:09

WOW !!! That is a lovely collection !!!

What is that small wavy dish on the bottom left hand corner?
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb  Empty Re: some Wharetana (and other) from the collection of tomplumb

Post  Jeremy Ashford Sun 19 Oct - 8:54

Sorry Ev, I do not specifically remember that one. The light was low so even in the original photo it is unclear but it appears to be an ashtray and looks like Titian to me, however I do not see a match in the gallery. I have yet to write a letter of thanks so I will ask when I do so.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  haselnuss Tue 21 Oct - 10:39

I love the collection too! I hope the pieces are fastened well to the walls because of earthquakes.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  dollcrown Wed 22 Oct - 15:49

A collection to be proud of. Just great!!

dollcrown

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  unouwanit Wed 22 Oct - 18:25

WOW! I'm awestruck!

unouwanit

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum