NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New !! Sherwood Pottery Galleon
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptyYesterday at 13:05 by Ev

» Handkerchief No.3 Mantel Vase. How exciting!!!
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptyMon 15 Aug - 19:31 by JanPots

» Titian Potteries History
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptyMon 15 Aug - 10:13 by Ev

» Orzel S.B.204
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptyMon 15 Aug - 8:37 by Ev

» Catherine Amselmi colourful vase
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptySun 14 Aug - 15:26 by Ev

» Steiner courtesy of fi
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptySun 14 Aug - 14:09 by Ev

» Flying Seagull with head up
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptySun 14 Aug - 8:05 by Ev

» Sheep pattern - studio ceramics
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptySat 13 Aug - 17:01 by sarahruth

» salt and pepper C H? Is Carlton Hotel
This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! EmptySat 13 Aug - 16:25 by Ev

This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home!

3 posters

Go down

This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! Empty This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home!

Post  Ev Thu 13 Nov - 16:30

This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! Ball_p10

This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! Ball_b10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 16401
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! Empty Re: This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home!

Post  mumof1 Thu 13 Nov - 16:54

Just love it - and it is in the wild colours like my big one :loveit:
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home! Empty Re: This Barry Ball is exquisite and makes up for all of the crap that I bring home!

Post  Maryr Thu 13 Nov - 17:28

Ev that is a princess (or prince) among pots. Love it!
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1922
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum