NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyToday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyToday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyToday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyToday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyToday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyToday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyToday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyYesterday at 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? EmptyYesterday at 7:53 by Melita

Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24?

2 posters

Go down

Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? Empty Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24?

Post  haselnuss Thu 12 Feb - 19:32

The large planter pot has also been made by Aquila (see blue stickered pot at the back) and is in the Aquila gallery.

All the large pots are the same size.

The small green planter pot has the same shape and no marks or stickers attached. It has a small whole with a plastic plug in the middle of the base just like the
628 planter.

The beige speckled large pot has the same glaze as some of my Crown Lynn vases which made me think this might be a new planter pot shape.

Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? Dscn6333
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24? Empty Re: Could these be the small & large lotus planter tulip 1423/24?

Post  Ev Thu 12 Feb - 20:01

I really don't know and I see these planters quite often.
A pink one I saw today had a Made in China little silver sticker on it.
We really need some more info and I will check the modellers drawings when I get a chance too.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum