NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Paul Hemara Black pot with Maori design
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptyYesterday at 13:49 by aesop

» Cup and saucer
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptyYesterday at 11:19 by Ev

» Titian Studio B.105
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptyFri 27 Nov - 14:48 by Ev

» Searching for crown Lynn Milano plates 25100
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptyThu 26 Nov - 8:14 by Ev

» Paul White - Nelson
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptyWed 25 Nov - 12:54 by Ev

» Coromandel Fundraiser Art Exhibition 2020/2021
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptyMon 23 Nov - 13:22 by Ev

» Who made my cookie jar? Wayne Porteous made it.
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptySun 22 Nov - 16:23 by MargaretB

» Toby Stafford marks
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptySat 21 Nov - 16:39 by Kat & Co.

» roydon harvest dinner set
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! EmptySat 21 Nov - 12:12 by Ev

Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece!

Go down

Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! Empty Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece!

Post  mumof1 on Fri 20 Feb - 16:31

Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! Dsc04822
I found this tankard yesterday - with Speight's Brewery Pride of the South, Dunedin New Zealand on it. YAY! My first piece!
Aquila Speights Pride of the South tankard - my first piece! Dsc04910
And it came complete with an Aquila sticker

Last edited by mumof1 on Thu 11 Aug - 15:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum